|£ 11.00||£ 10.70||£ 10.30|
Along the top of each page of the price list you will see the case rates above the prices,
i.e. 20, 40 and 60.
You do not have to buy 20 cases of the same product to get the 20 case rate. You can mix and match.
For example, if you buy:
16 boxes of Q Silver
1 bag of Batter Flour
1 bag of Curry Mix
1 pack of Corrugated Fish & Chip Boxes
1 box of 42nd Street Classic Sausages
You will be charged at the 20 case rate for ALL of these products.
The same principle applies for the 40 and 60 case rates; buy a mixture of 40 products or 60 products and you will be charged at the 40 or 60 case rate.
Please note that our standard list price will apply if you order 19 or fewer cases of the same or mixed products.
Economy Potato Preparation
1. PEEL AND CHIP POTATOES
2. WASH THOROUGHLY TO REMOVE STARCH
3. MIX 1 GRAM POWDER TO EACH LITRE WATER, i.e ONE CAPFUL TO 25 LITRES
4. SOAK CHIPS IN SOLUTION FOR 15 MINUTES
5. LEAVE TO DRY FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR BEFORE FRYING
6. STORE TREATED CHIPS AT APPROX. 10 C IN A DRY PLAACE FOR UP TO 2 DAY.