Vacancy - Telesales Advisor Team Valley
We have a vacancy for an experienced person to fulfil the Permanent ( Full Time ) role of Telesales Advisor at our Head Office in Team Valley.
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, the main function of this important role will be to maximise the
sales potential of every customer call, whilst delivering excellent customer care and proving that
Henry Colbeck is ‘More than Just a Supplier’.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To maximise the sales potential of every call and to meet and exceed any given sales targets.
- To answer inbound calls as a matter of priority and make outbound sales calls to customers.
- To be responsible for order capture and to ensure it is carried out accurately.
- To promote the products that the company has prioritised.
- To develop positive relationships with customers.
- To work closely with Field Sales Managers as part of a unified Sales Team to maximise the sales and relationship potential of every customer.
- To have excellent product knowledge and be responsible for gaps in knowledge.
- To be responsible for managing a specific outward bound call schedule (where applicable).
- To respond to the direction and management of the Telesales Manager.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following:
- Sales and results orientated attitude and the ability to ‘make / close the sale’.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly, efficient and professional telephone manner.
- Good listening and good questioning skills.
- Ability to deal with customer queries, complaints and difficult situations and turn them into a positive experience for the customer.
- Ability to plan and ‘manage’ the call so its main focus is sales based.
- Team player – to work closely with Telesales and Field Sales.
- Confidence to manage upwards / outwards and to communicate issues and opportunities into the wider company, other departments and depots.
- Confident Microsoft skills.
- You may be asked to visit customers, attend training ( before or after 9-5 ) and may be required to work additional hours occasionally (which may include weekend work).
- You may be asked to deputise duties from time to time for the TSM and other team members e.g. answer the FSM’s answerphone, and to sell to and serve customers on Reception.
This role is based upon a working week of Monday – Friday 9am-5pm ( 37.5 hours) and an hourly rate of £7.83. Telesales Advisors with outward bound calls also receive a commission. Staff benefits include Company Share Scheme, 5% Contributory Pension, Length of Service Awards.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role and would like any further details or have any
questions please contact Lisa Milor. All applications must be made in writing by 27.4.18 to:
Mrs Lisa Milor ( Telesales Manager ): Henry Colbeck Ltd, Seventh Avenue, Team Valley Trading Estate,
Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0HG.