Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
LOVE Marketing? LOVE Fish & Chips?
Founded in 1893, Henry Colbeck is the oldest independent supplier to the Fish & Chip market in the UK and we remain a family-owned and family-managed business.
At Henry Colbeck our aim is to be ‘more than just a supplier!’ and we’re looking for a special Colleague to join us and be ‘more than just a marketer!’
We’re looking for a great communicator to not only champion our business (both internally and externally) but that of our customers and the wider Fish and Chip industry.
Are you creative, self-motivated, inquisitive and confident? Can you present, persuade and deliver? Do you enjoy responsibility and taking the initiative? Are you a consummate professional but great fun to work with at the same time? Are you excited by the thought of working for a family business delivering the Nation’s Favourite Dish – Fish and Chips?
If that sounds like you then drop us a persuasive email of application – and if we think your skills fit the bill we’ll be in touch.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Company brand management – packaging, printed materials, logos & vehicle liveries.
- Q Partnership Marketing – Q Frying Oils and Fats / Save + Select Loyalty Scheme.
- Project and campaign management – both proactive and reactive.
- Annual What’s Cooking Exhibition Organisation.
- Copywriting ie: What’s Hot ( Monthly ) Magazine.
- Corporate brochure and sales / POS collateral.
- Sponsorship opportunities – National Fish and Chip Awards, National Fish and Chip Day etc.
- Organising Customer Social Events.
- Planning Social Media / Website / Text and Email communications. SEO Management.
- Development of the business’s digital strategy and digital communications platforms.
- Evaluation of Marketing Activity.
- Management of the Marketing Budget.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An enthusiastic, professional, enquiring, committed all-round Marketer!
- Excellent communication skills – must be a real Company team player.
- Ability to communicate and manage up to board Director Level.
- Individual thinker – must think outside the box (inside it, behind it, under it, over it and next to it too!).
- Well-developed research, analysis and presentation skills.
- Up to date knowledge of exhibitions and events, social media and marketing platforms.
- Relevant market knowledge and well-developed research skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Creativity and artistic ability will be an advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Ideally educated to degree level – but this isn’t a deal-breaker if you’re The One!
- Experience is vital – a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required in a similar role either Agency or Client-side.
- Prior knowledge of events coordination would be an advantage.
Important – Salary, Benefits and Location:
We are offering a salary of £30k + depending upon experience. There is a range of added company benefits too. We envisage the role to be full-time, weekday and mainly office-based in Gateshead. However, we can look to accommodate some flexibility for the right candidate.
Does this advert sound like you?
We hope it does! And if it does then please get in touch today by email to Georgina Colbeck (Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org) and strike while the iron’s hot!
Applications close on Saturday 30 October 2021.